Marble Repair & Granite Repair Kit (Countertops & Floors)
FREE Shipping! (See below for details)
WOW! We really like this product! Marble repair and granite repair kit quickly and easily fills pits, chips & nicks for virtually invisible marble repair, granite counter top repair, Silestone repair, quartz counter repair, floor tile, tub & shower tile, travertine, limestone, slate and porcelain tile for level horizontal surface repair. **Up to 10 small repairs.
NOTE: For granite repair & marble repair (Silestone, travertine, slate and all stone) on vertical surfaces and countertop edges use the Granite & Marble Repair Kit - Paste (click here).
Marble & granite repair of chips and pits used to be a major pain even for professionals having to mix epoxies or resins, trying to match the stone color and waiting hours for it to cure. The usual result was a sticky mess and a very obvious marble or granite counter top repair.
This Marble & Granite Repair Kit eliminates all of that hassle providing far superior results by using an advanced, clear, light-curing acrylic (LCA) gel that allows the natural color and pattern of the stone to show through, so you get a virtually invisible granite repair, quartz counter repair or marble repair... fantastic!
This clear, flowable, acrylic gel comes in a ready-to-use syringe with micro-tip applicators, so you can easily fill 5-10 small blemishes (5-10) without any mixing or mess.
After applying the gel a simple LED pen light (provided in the kit) is used to dry and cure the gel in minutes. Once cured the acrylic can be sanded and/or polished with materials provided in the granite & marble repair kit.
A Few More Benefits:
- Excellent for granite, quartz and marble repair, however, most surfaces found in kitchens, bathrooms and on floors can be repaired including Silestone and other quartz countertops
- Easy-to-use gel is sandable and can be polished to a high gloss
- Easily achieve professional results
- Cures in minutes not hours
- Non-toxic and suitable for food prep areas
- UV resistant and will not turn yellow, shrink or dull over time
- Provides superior adhesion and durability for permanent surface repair
- Resistant to water, cleaners, detergents and acids
- Lowest cost per professional granite or marble repair
Use For: Level, horizontal surface repair, countertops and floors, granite repair, marble repair, quartz counter repair, Silestone, travertine, limestone, slate, porcelain, floor tile, shower and tub tile pit, chip and deep scratch repair.
NOT suitable for light surface scratch repair. Light surface scratches cannot be filled. Light surface scratch repair on granite requires re-polishing by a professional. On marble use the Marble Polish / Etch Remover (click here) for light surface scratch repair.
The Marble & Granite Repair Kit comes complete with:
- 1-Gram LCA Gel Syringe (enough material for 5 to 10 small surface repairs)
- 2 dispensing tips
- 3 sheets of sandpaper
- Small LED curing light
- Polish paste packet
- Microfiber polish cloth
Free Shipping: You will not be charged shipping costs on the Granite & Marble Repair Kit, which ships separately from all other products. However, a handling fee may still apply and shipping costs for any other product(s) ordered will still apply.