- Product Reviews
Marble, Grout & Granite Stain Removal Poultice
Stain Removal Guide
- Scoop out the amount of powder needed to cover the stain as indicated below.
- Mix with water to make a paste with the consistency of toothpaste (smooth, spreadable, but not runny).
- Apply poultice paste to the stain 1/4 inch (.65 cm) thick and exceeding the edges of the stain 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) .
- Cover entire poultice with standard plastic wrap making a few toothpick holes in the plastic wrap.
- Tape down the edges of the plastic wrap with masking tape.
- Let sit until the paste is completely dry and hard (typically 24-48 hours).
- Remove the poultice paste and the stain will be gone.
Some stains may require repeat applications. Continue with repeat applications until stain is removed.
For marble etching (dull spots, glass-rings and water stain removal) use the Etch Remover / Marble Polishing Powder.
For hard water stains use the Soap Film / Hard Water Remover.
For mold & mildew stains use the Mold & Mildew Stain Remover.