- Product Reviews
Marble, Grout & Granite Stain Removal Poultice
Stain Removal Guide
- Wet the area to be treated for stain removal.
- Scoop out the amount of paste needed to cover the stain as indicated below.
- Apply poultice paste to the stain 1/8 to 1/4 inch (.65 cm) thick and exceeding the edges of the stain 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) .
- Cover the entire poultice with standard plastic wrap.
- Tape down the edges of the plastic wrap with masking tape.
- Let sit on the stain for 24 hours. Then remove the plastic only.
- After removing only the plastic, do not touch the poultice. The important part comes next...
- Leave the poultice in place until it dries out completely (another 24 - 48 hours). It's this drying action that draws out the stain.
- Remove the dried poultice with a plastic spatula.
- Rinse the area with water and clean it with a stone cleaner.
Some stains may require repeat applications. Continue with repeat applications until the stain is removed.
For marble etching (dull spots, glass-rings and water stain removal) use the Etch Remover / Marble Polishing Powder.
For hard water stains use the Soap Film / Hard Water Remover.
For mold & mildew stains use the Mold & Mildew Stain Remover.