- Product Reviews
Penetrexx Antimicrobial Surface Protectant is an EPA registered product that reduces the cross-contamination and spread of germs from one surface to another thereby decreasing the risk of infection in your home, office, or workspace. The treatment forms a semi-permanent bond with the surface that remains active and withstands use and cleaning for up to 30 days.
Effective against C.diff, MRSA, VRE, HBV, Salmonella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Acinetobacter Baumannii, Multi-drug resistant bacteria, other bacteria, viruses, fungi, and Coronaviruses.
How Penetrexx Antimicrobial Surface Protectant Works
Based on a unique formulation and technology that controls microorganisms without chemical poisons like bleach or alcohol. Bleach, alcohol, and other disinfectants will kill microbes quickly but become ineffective once dried. The same surface could again become contaminated with the next touch.
Instead, Penetrexx uses electrically charged particles with a unique spiked molecular structure. In nature, most microbes carry the opposite electrical charge and are physically drawn into contact with Penetrexx pointed molecules. The molecular spikes then puncture the cell walls of the offending microbes killing and preventing spread. Of course, these molecular spikes are microscopic and undetectable to human touch.
The main difference is that Penetrexx creates a non-toxic coating that reduces the spread of infection which lasts far longer than the average toxic short-term disinfectants.
This product is commonly used in hospitals, emergency vehicles, on medical devices and equipment, hospice care, long term care, rehabilitation centers, changing rooms, all businesses, retail, manufacturing plants, distribution centers, food service, fire departments, government buildings, where public health requirements call for reducing the risk of cross-contamination, or anywhere you want infection prevention protection
Penetrexx Antimicrobial Surface Protectant Benefits:
- Highly effective against harmful viruses and bacteria - kills 99.99%.
- Around the clock protection on high-touch surfaces
- Forms an active barrier that bonds to surfaces for long-term protection between cleanings
- Approved for use on food-prep surfaces
- Apply to all indoor and outdoor surfaces
- Environmentally-friendly NON-TOXIC / non-leaching, non-corrosive, hypoallergenic and will not migrate from the treated surface
- Reduces the risk of infection from cross-contamination on high touch and at-risk surfaces.
- Decades of safe and effective use
- Ready-to-use quart (32 oz.) spray bottle