- Product Reviews
Looking for SenGuard? Stain-Proof PLUS = Better Performance, Better Value!
Stain-Proof PLUS Permanent Marble and Granite Sealer is the next generation in sealer technology providing premium permanent protection against all water and oil-based stains on granite, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, concrete, tiles, pavers, grout, and all porous surfaces.
Utilizing nano-technology and 3 types of specially engineered sealing molecules Stain-Proof PLUS Sealer penetrates more deeply into your stone for the most complete coverage and durable protection available. The specialized sealer molecules form a permanent bond with the stone to create an invisible, breathable, and long-lasting barrier that does not break down and far surpasses the performance of standard sealers (which only form a thin film just below the surface that will break down from UV light, cleaners, and use of the surface).
Stain-Proof PLUS can be applied indoors or outdoors. Treated surfaces become easier to clean and remain in top condition for longer.
COVERAGE: One 16-ounce bottle of Stain-Proof PLUS covers an estimated 50 square feet depending on the porosity of the stone. Each stone is different and results may vary.
- Premium water and oil repellence for superior stain protection. Resistance to stains Class 5 (highest class) as tested in accordance with ISO 10545-14.
- Unique super-penetrating, permanent bonding technology for long-lasting protection.
- Optimized for deep penetration of dense granites (dark colors) and marbles (where standard sealers cannot penetrate)
- No periodic reapplication is necessary (as is required with standard stone sealers).
- Protects against efflorescence, freeze-thaw and salt spalling damage.
- Retains natural surface color and finish. Will not change the color of your natural stone or any surface.
- Treated surfaces are easier to clean and dry quickly even after heavy rain.
- Super breathable: Water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use. Stands up to alkaline cleaners and pressure hosing.
- ALWAYS TEST PRODUCT ON A SMALL AREA FIRST and allow a 24 hour cure time to determine the ease of application and desired results.
- Ensure surfaces to be treated are dry, clean and free of residues.
- Product is to be applied without thinning.
- Generously saturate the surface with product using a low-pressure hand sprayer bottle and spread evenly using a clean paintbrush.
- Surface should have a mirror-like wet look for 3-5 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
- When the surface becomes touch dry, or after a minimum of 10 minutes, repeat Step 4.
- After the final coat, wait approximately 10 minutes but before the surface dries, then polish the surface thoroughly with clean, dry, white cloths, towels or similar to remove excess product, moistening the cloth with STAIN-PROOF™ to ease polishing and remove any steaking. Wipe the surface completely dry.
- Buff completely dry. Do not allow product to dry on surface without removing excess product and buffing completely dry as indicated in step 7.
- Use an organic solvent e.g. methylated spirits to clean equipment.
- Sealer will not prevent surface etching, scuff marks or wear and may lighten or darken some surfaces. This is not common but test a small area first. STAIN-PROOF Original™ will make the maintenance and cleaning of a treated surface much easier.
- Once cured, this product is food contact safe.