- Product Reviews
Tile & Grout Cleaner for Tough Soils
Stone Care Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner removes tough soils from all natural stone tiles and grout. Powerful, alkaline formula utilizes the latest, most advanced technology to deep-clean heavily soiled grout and tile floors, showers, walls, and countertops. Works wonders!
Biodegradable and totally safe for use cleaning travertine, marble tiles, granite tiles, slate, limestone, all natural stone tile and grout.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Tile & Grout Cleaner is highly-concentrated and should be diluted prior to use. ALWAYS TEST in an inconspicuous spot to ensure the surface is not adversely affected.
Dilute with HOT water as follows:
- Light soiling: 3 fl ounces to 1 gallon of water
- Medium soiling: 6 fl ounces to 1 gallon of water
- Heavy soiling: 8 fl ounces to 1 gallon of water
- Remove all loose debris and dust.
- Strip off any wax or topical coatings.
- Liberally apply solution and allow to dwell (5-15 minutes).
- A longer dwell time makes for easier cleaning.
- DO NOT let the solution dry on the surface.
- Agitate solution with a non-abrasive hand-brush, broom, or deck scrub brush while dwelling.
- Clean vigorously with a non-abrasive pad, hand-brush, grout brush, or deck scrub brush.
- Wipe up solution with a mop, dry cloth, or towel.
- Rinse thoroughly using a lot of clean water and a clean mop, or towel.
CAUTION: CAUSES EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. FIRST AID: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician. Flush skin with water. If swallowed drink plenty of water. Call a physician immediately.